2018 VENDOR GUIDELINES
Our mission is to provide a community Girls Night Out for local artists, bakers, crafters, makers and entrepreneurs to have an outlet to promote their products; to provide consumers with a choice of quality hand-crafted items and other services; and to provide a central gathering place for local residents and visitors.
GNO is from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
BECOME A VENDOR
Become a Vendor at Girls Nigh Out at The Pillars! This will become an excellent opportunity for your business. We welcome fun-loving creatives with great entrepreneurial spirit! Vendor Booth Spaces are available both Indoors and Outdoors. Vendors are selected from the order in which we receive applications.
· Artists, Farmers, Bakers, Crafters, Makers, and Entrepreneurs who have a product and the intent to sell.
· A completed Vendor Application. Visit our website, www.thepillarsofmobile.com, to complete the on-line registration form. Photos of your work may be requested.
· You will receive email notification regarding your acceptance to GNO.
· If accepted, you will then receive an online invoice for you to pay for fee.
VENDOR BOOTH RATES ADDITIONAL FEES
$200 Private Room: Atrium 6’ Table with table cover $20
$100 1/2 Private Room: Atrium (shared) Electricity $25
$100 Private Room No Show Fee $25
$50 Indoor Booth Space (space will fit a 6’ table)
· Vendor Applications will be reviewed and accepted in the order in which they are received.
· Space is assigned by the order in which applications are received.
· Only one business per space will be allowed. There will not be any sharing of space unless a fee is paid by each vendor.
· Each category will be limited to vendors of the same type.
· Vendors will receive an email notification of their acceptance to GNO.
· The Pillars reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
· The Pillars is not liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen goods.
· Upon acceptance to participate in GNO, you will receive an Invoice that may be paid online.
· Payment must be received by 5:00 pm on the due date.
· If payment is not received, it will be assumed that you will not be participating and your space will be released.
Payment is non-refundable. Payment is, also, non-transferable to another vendor or another GNO date.
SET UP / BREAK DOWN
· Set Up will begin at 10:00 am on the day of the event.
· Vendors must be ready to sell their goods by 4:45 pm.
· Vendors MUST unload their vehicles and move to the vendor parking area after unloading. Vendor Parking will be strictly enforced.
· We ask that you do not breakdown your booth until 8:00 pm at the earliest. If customers are still shopping, we ask that you stay until they have finished. We don’t want you to miss out on any sales!
· All items must be contained within your booth space. Hanging anything on the walls is strictly prohibited.
NO SHOWS / CANCELLATIONS
We spend hours promoting your business and dollars advertising for Girls Night Out at The Pillars, which in turn brings you business. When you cancel or fail to show up and have not paid us your vendor fee, we have not only lost money, but customers are disappointed. We have also reserved a space for you and have turned other vendors away. We understand things happen, but please notify us as soon as possible if an emergency arises.
· CANCELLATION: the vendor booth fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
· NO SHOW: Failure to show is not acceptable. There are many ways to communicate to us that you will not be able to attend GNO. We have reserved a space for you and most likely, we have turned another vendor away. Failure to show without notifying Girls Night Out at The Pillars will result in a No Show Fee. This fee must be paid in advance prior to the next GNO. Failure to NO SHOW twice will result in the loss of the Vendor’s eligibility to participate in any future GNO events.
SALES TAX / LICENSES / PERMITS
Each Vendor is responsible for collecting his/er own sales tax and obtaining the proper permits and licenses where applicable. Value-added product vendors (Artisan products) are required to collect sales tax and submit to the City of Mobile and any other tax collection agency (County, State, etc.). All food makers are required to have a Cottage License or Health Department Certificate on file.
Girls Night Out at The Pillars is a “Rain or Shine” event.
· In case of inclement weather, outdoor vendors will be responsible for providing their own tent for coverage. If space permits, we will attempt to move you inside. If you choose to move inside, the additional $15.00 fee must be paid.
· In case of severe weather, GNO may be cancelled or postponed to another date.
We can not control the weather. We make every effort to accommodate vendors and move them indoors. Again, your vendor fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. We have had some of the best turn out on rainy days!
Our Marketing Team will promote Girls Nigh Out at The Pillars heavily through social media, email blasts, press, and other avenues. We ask that you and your friends follow us on our social media:
FaceBook: The Pillars
Instagram: The Pillars
We will do a post for each vendor prior to each GNO date. If there is ever anything you want us to promote about your business, please let us know and we will be happy to do so!
We ask that all Vendors utilize their social media outlets and contacts to promote these events, as well. We have marketing postcards available for you to distribute. Just let us know if you’d like some!
By participating in Girls Night Out at The Pillars, all Vendors shall be individually and severally responsible for any loss, personal injury, deaths, and/or any other damages that may occur as a result of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees. All Vendors hereby agree to indemnify and save Imagine This Events, LLC dba The Pillars harmless from any loss, cost, damages and other expenses, including attorney’s fees, suffered or incurred by Imagine This Events, LLC dba The Pillars, by reason of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.
Day of Event Emergency Contact:
Melissa Sims, Event Coordinator
1757 Government Street
Mobile, AL 36604
We are extremely busy on GNO days and will most likely not see your message.
**please do not email or send Facebook Messages.